How was your first week getting back into a routine after the holidays? It took us a few days to find our groove again, but we did it!
Now it’s full steam ahead as we prepare for the arrival of our newest babe.
One of my favorite parts of the new year is seeing the new posts linked up each week. Many posts made my own favorites list, but I like sticking to showing y’all what was most popular among visitors, so here we go:
3) Post Holiday De-Cluttering by Apron Strings and Other Things
2) Why Do I Yell at My Children by What’s Up Fagan’s
1) Ditching the Devotionals for Kids by Anchored in His Grace
Featured above? Help Yourself to a featured button:
Topics may include homemaking, homeschooling, natural living, personal wellness, family-life, attachment parenting, working with or parenting children with “special needs,” etc.
My rules are simple:
1) Please post a hyperlink in your post or a link-up button on your post or sidebar and link back here so others can find us and participate.
2) As a courtesy, please visit at least one other link and leave a comment for that blogger, letting her know that you’ve visited. Positive comments are a great way to make a blogger’s day.