I appreciate all of you who take time to link up your posts. Each week, I enjoy learning new things and hearing from different points of view.
So, here are the Top 3 most visited posts from last week's link-up!
3) Character Corner shares 10 Fun Things To Do with Your Kids
2) Jen's Journey writes about praying for our children and receving the freedom from fear.
1) Little Natural Cottage shared this week's most popular post, writing about how to find modest Easter and spring clothing
Featured above? Help yourself to a button:
And onto this week's link-up, please join me and share your tips and ideas on creating culture in your home.
Topics may include homemaking, homeschooling, natural living, personal wellness, family-life, attachment parenting, working with or parenting children with “special needs,” etc.
My rules are simple:
1) Please post a hyperlink in your post or a link-up button on your post or sidebar and link back here so others can find us and participate.
2) As a courtesy, please visit at least one other link and leave a comment for that blogger, letting her know that you've visited. :) Positive comments are a great way to make a blogger's day. :)